BUY WITH SPECIAL DISCOUNT
BUY WITH SPECIAL DISCOUNT
Becoming Supernatural: How Common People Are Doing the Uncommon by Joe Dispenza is a book that explores the intersection of science, spirituality, and quantum physics to help readers understand the power of their mind and its potential to create their reality.
The book is divided into three parts:
- Part 1: The Science of Becoming Supernatural
In this part, Dispenza introduces the reader to the latest research on the brain and the mind-body connection. He explains how our thoughts, emotions, and beliefs can impact our physical health, and how we can use our minds to heal ourselves and create the lives we want.
- Part 2: The Tools of Becoming Supernatural
In this part, Dispenza teaches the reader a variety of tools and techniques that they can use to reprogram their minds and create new realities. These tools include meditation, visualization, and breathwork.
- Part 3: The Applications of Becoming Supernatural
In this part, Dispenza shows the reader how to apply the tools and techniques they have learned to different areas of their lives, such as health, relationships, and career.
Key takeaways from the book:
- Our thoughts, emotions, and beliefs can have a profound impact on our physical health and our reality.
- We can use our minds to heal ourselves and create the lives we want.
- There are a variety of tools and techniques that we can use to reprogram our minds and create new realities.
Here are some specific examples from the book:
- Dispenza tells the story of a woman who was healed of cancer after she learned to use her mind to create a new reality for herself.
- He also tells the story of a man who was able to double his income after he learned to use his mind to attract new opportunities into his life.
- Dispenza also provides a number of exercises and meditations that readers can use to reprogram their minds and create new realities for themselves.
Overall, Becoming Supernatural is an informative and inspiring book that can help readers to understand the power of their mind and its potential to create their reality.
The author of the New York Times bestseller You Are the Placebo, as well as Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself and Evolve Your Brain, draws on research conducted at his advanced workshops since 2012 to explore how common people are doing the uncommon to transform themselves and their lives. Becoming Supernatural marries the some of the most profound scientific information with ancient wisdom to show how people like you and me can experience a more mystical life. Readers will learn that we are, quite literally supernatural by nature if given the proper knowledge and instruction, and when we learn how to apply that information through various meditations, we should experience a greater expression of our creative abilities; that we have the capacity to tune in to frequencies beyond our material world and receive more orderly coherent streams of consciousness and energy; that we can intentionally change our brain chemistry to initiate profoundly mystical transcendental experiences; and how, if we do this enough times, we can develop the skill of creating a more efficient, balanced, healthy body, a more unlimited mind, and greater access to the realms of spiritual truth. Topics include: * Demystifying the bodys 7 energy centers and how you can balance them to heal * How to free yourself from the past by reconditioning your body to a new mind * How you can create reality in the generous present moment by changing your energy * The difference between third-dimension creation and fifth-dimension creation * The secret science of the pineal gland and its role in accessing mystical realms of reality * The distinction between Space-Time vs. Time-Space realities And much more Note: To access the book diagrams please visit: http://www.drjoedispenza.com/bsn Download and start listening now!