BUY WITH SPECIAL DISCOUNT
“The Keeper of Lost Things: A Novel” is a contemporary novel written by British author Ruth Hogan. It was published in 2017 and has been well-received by readers and critics alike.
Key points about “The Keeper of Lost Things” include:
1. **Plot:** The novel tells the story of Anthony Peardew, a man who has spent his life collecting lost and discarded objects. After his passing, he leaves behind a house full of these lost treasures and a mission for his assistant, Laura, to reunite each item with its rightful owner. As Laura embarks on this quest, the novel explores the lives and stories of both the lost objects and the people who once owned them.
2. **Themes:** “The Keeper of Lost Things” delves into themes of loss, love, connections, and the idea that even the seemingly insignificant objects in our lives can hold deep meaning and stories of their own. It also explores the idea of second chances and redemption.
3. **Characters:** The novel features a cast of memorable characters, including Anthony, Laura, and various individuals whose lives intersect through the lost objects. Each character has their own unique story and struggles.
4. **Dual Narrative:** The book employs a dual narrative structure, alternating between the past and the present, allowing readers to learn about Anthony’s life and the history of the lost items alongside Laura’s efforts to fulfill her late employer’s wishes.
5. **Heartwarming and Emotional:** “The Keeper of Lost Things” is known for its heartwarming and emotional storytelling. It is a tale of human connection, personal growth, and the beauty of life’s small moments.
6. **Debut Novel:** Ruth Hogan’s novel received attention as her debut work and established her as a notable author in the contemporary fiction genre.
7. **Bestseller:** The book has been a bestseller and has resonated with readers who appreciate its touching and uplifting narrative.
“The Keeper of Lost Things” is a charming and poignant novel that has captured the hearts of many readers. It’s a story that celebrates the significance of everyday objects, the people we encounter in life, and the potential for healing and redemption.